Followers

Monday 1 October 2018

Pretty Peacock

20180920_121359

Afternoon all. Did you all see the Metallic Markers on Hochanda yesterday afternoon? They had the original 12 colours but also a set of 12 new colours and they are lovely.

This is tag I made and it also uses the stamps that were available on the show and also on the Crafter’s Companion website:

20180920_121201

For the back ground I coloured the tips of an old paint brush and brushed in over the card. For the peacock I coloured my stamp with the markers and then quickly stamped. Once this was dry I added some more shimmer by scribbling the markers on my glass mat and picking up with a water brush and painting onto the image.

20180920_121347

The little feather in the background was stamped with VersaFine onto Hessian and then coloured with the markers

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the fallowing challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...