Sorry I got a bit carried away their singing (you’ll need to look back at the previous post title to get what I’m waffling about!). I love the song and it features on one of my favourite films, Strictly Ballroom.
Oops I’m waffling again. I’m up on the Gems of Inspiration Blog today with the February page from my 2015 desk calendar. Here it is:
Cute Little Fairy Chloe already had little hearts on her crown and shows, so I added a little wooden heart to her wand and she is now a cute little Cupid Fairy. Lot’s of pink, roses (who doesn’t like roses on Valentine’s day??) and a little bit of lace.
- Image: Fairy Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics and ProMarkers
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Always & Forever’ Paper Pad
- Card: Kraft and White Linen Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames Dies, X-Cut Square Parenthesis and X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Lace, Sequined Heart, Satin Hearts, Wooden Heart and Glossy Accents
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by