Morning All. I am trying to get organized today as we are off on our holidays again on Saturday. This time it’s a week in Cornwall with my parents and I’m looking forward to the break, but I need to get all the boring chores done before we go.
I’m sharing some Pink Gem Inspiration today using one of Janet’s new images Angelica. Isn’t she adorable?
The image is so beautiful I have kept the rest of the layout pretty simple. I and I been playing with flower punches again…trying to match them to the flowers on the image.
- Image: Angelica by Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Forever Friends Kraft 12x12 pad from DoCrafts
- Card: White Linen Card
- Stamps: Whimsy Stamps
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Border Punch, Spellbinders Picot Edge Circle and Plain Circles, Various Flower Punches
- Embellishments: Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- I Love ProMarkers – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday – Summer
- The Paper Shelter – Dies and Punches
- Milk Coffee Challenge – 2 or More Diecuts
- A Creative Romance – Fun in the Sun
- Totally Gorjuss – Flowers
- The Corrosive Challenge – Birthdays
- Papertake Weekly – Spots and Dots
- Bunny Zoes Monthly Challenge – Summer Colours
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge – Dies Cuts & Flowers
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by