It’s my turn to share some inspiration over on the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge blog and as I’m dreaming of spring weather I’ve used an adorable digi called Basket of Bunnies released by Crissy’s Digis last spring but still available over at the Whimsy Stamps store.
In my family I have a lot of female birthdays at this time of year, so I have made a cute little spring themed easel card.
- Image: Basket of Bunnies
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: Papermania Vintage Notes 6x6 pad
- Card: Bazzill Basics Kraft and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm
- Stamps: Whimsy Mini Ticket Sentiments
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Coffee Bean’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: EK Success Border Punch
- Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Stickles Diamond, gems and raffia
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by