I was up earl with baby Emily this morning so over a cuppa thought I would sort out some future posts. While doing so I noticed this hadn’t posted. I can tell you Mr Blogger and I are going to have a few words as although I am suffering from the old baby brain at the moment this post was definitely scheduled to appear on my blog on 13th June.
On that note if you would like to enter the current pearls and swirls challenge at PCJ be quick as you only have a few hours to get your entries in.
It’s time for a new challenge at PCJ and the theme this time is…
Pearls & Swirls
My card uses the adorable Patti’s Kisses image and I have made a birthday card for my sister,,,
- Image: Elizabeth Bell ‘Patti’s Kisses’ Digi Stamp
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- Card: Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm, Pink Mirri and Navy
- Patterned Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics.
- Dies: Circle Pennants – Whimsy Stamps and Flourish - MFT.
- Ink: Dusty Concord Distress Inkpad
- Embellishments: Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Meiflower Self Adhesive Pearls and ribbon flowers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by