Evening all. Apart from a horrid Sinus infection to get rid of before Christmas I think I am almost done and dusted with everything. All my card cards are done and I’ve just a few Christmas presents still to wrap, but I’m doing them in small bursts as it’s not easy with a MASSIVE bump stuck in front of me. I’m also lucky that we spend alternate years at each of our parents for Christmas so I don’t have shopping or cooking to do for the big day.
Anyway back to the point of my post. I want to try and share as many of the Christmas cards I’ve made this year before the start of the New Year. So here goes with the first…
This little cutie is a Lili of the Valley stamp I’ve had for several years and has been coloured with my ProMarkers. I’ve used some gorgeous papers from the First Edition 6x6 Christmas Village Paper Pad, some card from my stash and various dies, some new and some old and a sentiment from a clear HobbyArts set.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Lili’s Little Fairies – Something New (my Memory Box tree die)
- Clear it Out - Happy Holidays
- ABC Christmas Challenge - Y…Your Favourite Punch/Die (my Marianne Snowflake dies)
- Divas by Design – Use red
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Vintage (my image)
- DYSU – Christmas
- Simply Create – Linky Party #14
- Card Makin Mamas – Happy Holidays
- Allsorts – Oh Christmas Tree
- Come and Get It – Anything Christmas
- Dream Valley – Christmas
- By the Cute and Girly – Red White and Blue
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – With Love at Christmas
Thanks for stopping by and if all goes to plan I will be back tomorrow with some more of my Christmas cards.