I’m not talking about my cravings but this gorgeous image from Saturated Canary. The weirdest my cravings have got so far are cheese and beetroot sandwiches.
Some of close friends of ours (who also work for the same company as my hubby) are expecting a little boy in four weeks time and today is the Mummy-to-be’s last day at work today before starting her maternity leave. This is the card I made her…
The image has been coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. The corner swirl and straight swirl stamps are from Lili of the Valley. Patterned paper is from First Edition Blank Canvas 6x6 pad and the textured card is from Core'dinations. All edges have been distressed with Weathered Wood Distress Ink. The sentiment is a Peel Off (OMG don't think I've used one of those for a while), on a little tab cut with the side of an X-Cut Square Parenthesis die. Pearls, bling and ribbon from stash.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Saturated Canary Challenge - All the B's (mine are blue, brown, bling and baby bump)
- Craft Your Passion Challenge - Bingo (Bling, Ribbon and Distress)
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Show us your ribbon (my peel offs are years old)
- Passion for ProMarkers Challenge - CAS
- MAWTT Challenge - Girly Girly, Prim and Proper
We are off to stay with the in-laws this weekend to celebrate Sister-in-Law's Birthday so I better get going with the packing ( and I need to finish her card as well).
Thanks for stopping by.