Over at Jellypark, Claire released a new digi on Friday. It’s the cutest little girl all dressed up in a Nurse Outfit and can be found in the shop here.
I’m a little late sharing my card with you as we’ve had problems with our internet connection. And it’s scary how lost I feel when I can’t get on the internet.
I’ve coloured the image with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers and used papers from my stash (the patterned paper was a magazine freebie).I’ve also used a Tonic Studios Border punch, a CC Designs 5 Petal Flower Cutter and some gems and pearls.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- My Mum's Craft Shop – Feeling Blue/Get Well Soon
- Simon Says Stamp - Clean & simple
- I Love ProMarkers – Anything Goes
- MAWTT – Keep It Real
- Sparkles Forum – Get Well
- Alphabet Challenge – Handmade Flowers
Thanks for stopping by