Morning all. An early one for me as I have got a day of painting fences ahead of me (I’m helping my parents do some things in their garden). So I’m hoping the weather won’t be as chilly as it has been over the last few days. It’s very difficult trying to paint wearing so many layers of clothes and yesterday my feet were so cold I wore extra socks and that made my Welly boots a little too tight…I’m rambling…again..lol.
In my stash busting efforts I have used some more papers from my stash, this time they’re Sugar and Spice from Dovecraft, I teamed this with some craft card and the first ever Little Claire stamp set I bought (several years ago now) called 'Floral Set'. I have coloured the flowers with ProMarkers and layered them up to give a little depth. Also you can see a little bit of stitching showing on the patchwork background. This was done using my Christmas present from my parents and I so need to practice. I was never any good stitching fabric, what on earth made me think I could stitch card any better I’ll never know. I’ve also used a couple of dies from Dies to Die For (CC Design 5 Petal Flower and DieNamics Border Die) and of course some Stickles.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to pop over to Paper Crafting Journey and see what wonderful prizes we have on offer from this months sponsors Sketching Stamper and Nicecrane Designs and also check out what the rest of the team have done.
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- I love ProMarkers – Anything Goes
- Card Makin Mamas – Something New (New Dies and new sewing machine)
- Alphabet Challenge – Y for you choose
- Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Anything Goes and DT Call
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft – Favourite Embellishment (Stickles Glitter Glue)
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend – Out with the old (patterned papers are old and from stash
Bye for now
Ps: I’ll be back later with my project for Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog and it isn’t a card!