Debby, whose cards I’ve admired for a long while now, is doing a round up of 2011 and asking us to share our Top 5 Cards of 2011. Here are mine:
1. I love pink and butterflies, so this one had to make my top 5!
2. This year I started joining in the LIM challenges and this is my favourite, both WoW and CAS!
3. I loved making this card using all Digi Papers, image and sentiment from Pink Petticoat and it won their ‘Celebrate Spring Competition’
4. My Dad turned 70 this year and I had to make him a special card so used my favourite DP of this year and one of my favourite stamps too!
5. Finally this made my top 5 as it was one of the first cards of 2011 where I tried to embellish a bit more. I’m not good at adding things to my card, much like in real life as can’t accessorise an outfit!
All in all this has been a good year, I managed to win the Pink Petticoat Competition ‘Celebrate Spring’, be a runner up in Pink Petticoats ‘O Christmas Tree’ Competition, I got a third place in the Madeira category in Cardmaking and Papercrafts ‘Cardmaker of the Year’ and I was a runner up in Papercrafts Essentials ‘Papercrafter of the Year’ (getting my cards pictured in the current issue was the best Christmas pressie I could have wished for!). And with us looking for a new house at the moment and perhaps thinking about extending our family, 2012 promises to be a good year as well.
Thanks Debby for letting us share and Happy New Year to all.