Morning all! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Your Favourite Image’.
Well I couldn’t really pick a favourite as all the Crafty Sentiments image are just so cute, so instead I picked the one that reminds me of myself. Here is my card using the sweet digi Isobel Let’s Paint:
This is going to be the front of a little wallet I’m making to store my part coloured and waiting to be coloured images, but I will have to show you the finished piece another day as the middle part wasn’t working out as I wanted it to so I have some alterations to make.
- Image: Isobel Let’s Paint from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Scraps from a DecoTime paper pad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies and an MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Glossy Accents and Alpha Stickers
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog to see what the rest of the team have created.
Thanks for stopping by