Followers

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

My Favourite Five Cards of 2012

favourite five of 2012

Debby is hosting another Favourite Five and this time it’s Favourite Five Cards of 2012.
Here are mine:

#1 – I love Saturated Canary images and this is my favourite Saturated Canary card this year. I love the Colour scheme and the CAS design. Original post is here

Ice Cream and Pickles (1)

#2 – Masculine cards are always quite hard, but I was pleased with how this one turned out. It uses a Digi from Crissy’s Digi’s called Whatzup Dog, and the colours, layout and embellishments just seemed to come together. Original post is here

IMG_5614

#3 – This is  bit of a cheat, it’s two cards! I adore this image from Pink Gem Designs called Moon baby and this year I’ve used it to make both a Girl and Boy New Baby card and I couldn’t decide between them. Original posts are here and here

IMG_5719
Moon Baby Card (2)

#4 – This was a card from quite early in 2012 but I like it because it doesn’t use a really cute image and it also uses a negative die cut as a frame. The stamps are from a Little Claire set and the original post can be found here

IMG_5446

#5 – Again another slight cheat as this is two cards, but something I struggle to do is embellish my cards. Sometimes I add embellishments and to me they look as though they have been plonked on top and don’t form part of the design, but with with these two cards I think I got it just about right (well for me anyway!). The original posts can be found here and here

IMG_5998         Wryn Birthday Card (3)

I had a really hard choosing these as I think my crafting and style has really grown in 2012, I could have chosen about another 10 cards!

I hope you enjoy my selection and thanks for stopping by
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. oh they are all lovely but my fave has to be that cute doggy!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Lisa no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...