Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Playing Catch-up

I’m back again! Just popped Little One down for his nap and thought I would get this posted in peace and quiet. He’s been so tired this morning, bless him. I think he’s just worn out from a hectic few days, as he had his birthday party on Saturday, went to a Fun Factory on Sunday and it was his proper birthday yesterday.

Anyhoo, if you saw my earlier post you already knew I’m having major computer problems. I’m trying to get used to Hubby’s keyboard but I’m a touch typer and the keyboard layout is slightly wider so I keep hitting the Caps Lock Key by mistake instead of the A key, so if you see any random capital letters I apologise in advance.

So I’m a day late in sharing my card for this weeks Critter Sketch Challenge, which is a shame as it’s one of my favourite cards I have made.  It’s a sketch this week and it was a fabulous sketch to follow.

image

Here’s my card:

IMG_5615

I don’t make boy cards that often, but I picked up these Pink Paislee Papers just after Christmas and thought that together with the gorgeous ‘Whatzup Dog’ image by Crissy Armstrong (Whimsy Stamps) they would make a perfect boys card. My image was coloured with ProMarkers and I’ve also added a sentiment written on the computer, some stars cut with Sizzix Framelit Dies, and the notched corners on the sentiment were done with the corner of a Square X-Cut Punch.

I would like to enter my card into the Sundays with Crissy challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team have made.

Lisa

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh boy this is so cute . I love how you coloured his fur
Lisa x

Jacki Daniels said...

this is such a cute image love it I enjoyed plying with this sketch too
Jacki xx

Teresa said...

Smashing card Lisa, love it!

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

WOW Hun, you have made it look like real fur, this looks ace, and such a cutie doggy too, adorable..
hugz
Kenz xx
My birthday bash starts 2/3/12, lots of giveaways xx

Mel said...

OMG! How utterly adorable is that wee puppy!
How did you get the fur so life like?? Its amazing!
Love it all honey!
Hugs M xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...