Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Less is More – Scraps

Just a quick post from me as it’s been a long day and my bed is calling.

The challenge this week at Less is More is to use scraps. This is perfect for me as since the start of the New Year I’ve been making a conscious effort to use up some of my massive pile of scraps. Anyone who knows me well will tell you I like order and things to have their place so my scraps are actually very well organised (by plain or patterned card and then into colour groups…sad I know!) but there are just too many of them and I hate to throw something out when I know that something could be made from them.

My scraps are the flowers and the corrugated Kraft card. The paper the flowers are stamped onto was originally some scraps and the flowers themselves are scraps as they were left over from another card I made about six months ago.

IMG_5683

The paper scraps were from a MME pad (I think) and the flowers stamps are the ‘Dotted Flowers’ by Hero Arts. I’ve added a couple of bits and bobs I picked up in Farnborough at the weekend, some Washi tape and some Card Candi as the flower centres. I’ve also added a sentiment written on my little Dymo Junior Label Maker.

Thanks for stopping by and again apologies if I don't get round to many of you, my laptop is still broken and Hubby thinks the restore disks that we need may have been packed up and be in storage.

By for now

Lisa

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Super card Lisa, like the subtle tones. Hope you fix your lappy soon

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This looks great Lisa, I can sympathise with lap top probs... hope all is sorted soon.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky Hayes said...

I love those dotty flowers Lisa and the label sentiment! Good luck with your laptop problems :(

Lisa Jane said...

oh i really love the - the colours and the texture are fab
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabby card Lisa. good luck with the laptop! :)x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...