Followers

Thursday 9 February 2012

Less is More - Aqua

Happy Birthday LIM. Chrissie and Mandi have now been challenging us for a whole year and a whole year of fun it has been too.

Now I’m going to apologise in advance for my pictures. I’m not having the best of weeks…a lot of things are breaking and stopping working for me. My camera being one of those things, so I have used my mobile to take these pictures.

The LIM challenge this week is Aqua and here is my first attempt.

IMAG0143

I have stamped the Kanban flower flourish and embossed in white onto a piece of thick smooth white card. I then took a makeup sponge and covered it in a mix of Turquoise VersaColour Ink and Perfect Pearls Mist (which I smooshed about on my craft mat to completely saturate the sponge). I then stamped(?) the sponge onto the card to highlight the white image. I added a sentiment from Kaisercraft, along with a few stamped flowers and some pearls and gems. This has been added to an aqua base card using foam tape.

I love how soft and delicate this card turned out.

IMAG0145

While I had these bits on my desk I used the scraps to make a little notelet and thought I might as well share that as well.

IMAG0155

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

5 comments:

Mandi said...

These are both fabulouos Lisa
Love the blocks on the first

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

Great cards Lisa... delicate was the word that came to my mind when I saw your gorgeous first card!
Great job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

G Peplow said...

Delicate and beautiful, I love your cards xx

Karen Petitt said...

Oooh so pretty, and what a wonderful technique - will have to put it on my list of things to try hugs karen x

Sue B said...

Oh I love this Lisa! Gorgeous design with those pearls and gems! it's a perfect LIM card!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...