Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Just a quick one..

I have made another card this evening for the sketch challenge over at LIM. I’m trying to build up a box of cards for hubby to sell at work and my LIM entries are perfect for this as they are quite quick (and inexpensive) to make. He used to sell them for me a few years back, but since I had Little One it came to a halt. How time flies? Little One is going to be two in a couple of weeks and he’s turning into a proper little boy. Although he does like to help Mummy ‘Press Press’ which is his name for stamping lol.

IMG_5543

It’s another One Layer card and uses the same set by Stampin Up. This time I stamped one of the petals through a post it note mask in pink, yellow and orange and edged the panel with a gold fineliner. I then stamped the line petal stamp in navy to form the flower and stamped and embossed the flower centre in gold to make it stand out a little. The sentiment has also been stamped in Navy. I’m not sure what made me pick such bright colours, but I quite like the end result.

Night night

Lisa

 

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Your vertical panel is really effective... It almost looks like a background stamp which you have coloured with different inks... great job!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love the bright colours and that background is fabulous.. your cards will sell like hot cakes
Thanks for your kind words on my project yesterday
Lisa x

Mandi said...

Love this one Lisa
Super cool card, that outlined petal flower looks terrific

Thank you so much, glad you are liking the sketch
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...