Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

Fairies and Angels at PCJ

You are going to get bored of me today. I’ve got two DT posts and a GDT post to share with you. And if I get a few minutes peace and quiet to sneak off to my craft room this afternoon I’ll have one last idea for the LIM challenge to share with you.

Anyway back to the matter in hand it’s time for a new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey and our theme this week is:

FAIRIES AND ANGELS

IMG_5550 

We were very very lucky to be given an image to play with from our sponsors Emerald Faerie and I chose the adorable Isabella. The winner of this challenge is going to be very lucky also and will receive a prize of two digis of their choice from the Emerald Faeries store.

This week I’ve kept CAS for my card to showcase the wonderful digi.  The digi has been coloured with ProMarkers with a dash of glitter on her wings and hat. I matted the image onto some Forever Friends patterned paper and some pale green card. The eagle eyed among you may notice that the sewing machine has taken a hammering from me (again!). I’ve added a simple border made from the same pale green card punched with a Martha Stewart half daisy border punch, two pieces of ribbon and a circular sentiment from Pink Gem, which I glossed up with some Glossy Accents and must not forget a gem in each corner for a bit more sparkle.

Please pop across to Paper Crafting Journey and take a peak at what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you.

I’ll be back a bit later with my MAWTT GDT card.

I’d also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for popping in.

Lisa

 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and sparkly and a lovely reminder that spring is just around the corner (if someone could tell the temperature that, it'd be great!)

Lisa xox

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello again Lisa. So pretty, love the image and the sparkle, which really highlights the whole card. Gorgeous delicate colours and design. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty - i love the spring colours and papers
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Love your card...thank you for joining our SGC.....Tanya :)

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Franz♥ said...

What lovely creation Lisa, spring is in the air even if is snowing here!

Thanks for playing along with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Kelly said...

I love the way you have coloured her. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Julia said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, Julia

Michelle said...

Oh wow - awesome card! LOVE the fairy and her shiny/sparkle wings! VERY PRETTY! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

Diamond Doll said...

A beautiful card Lisa and sweet image.Thankyou for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Shanna Shands said...

I love it. This image is very sweet. Thanks for playing with Southern Girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...