Followers

Friday 20 January 2012

A bird and a Chicken

Just a quick post from me as I’ve got some other things I should be doing.

In my earlier post for the ‘Bird’ challenge over on the LIM blog I said I had a card that needed a repair, well I haven’t had time to make the repair, let alone photograph it again so I thought I would post it anyway. It’s only a little gem on the bottom right flower that has slipped slightly so just imagine it’s on the flower.

IMG_0903

I used a small Hero Arts set that I have had for years and stamped with Timber Brown Stazon so that I could watercolour the birds and flowers, also adding some grass and a tree trunk.

I also made this little chicken card with the free stamp that came with this months Craft Stamper. I used some dies cuts to mask and ink the frame and then stamped the chicken in Memento ink and coloured with ProMarkers. The sentiment is a Polkadoodles stamp that came free with a magazine.

IMG_0910

Thanks for popping by

Lisa

6 comments:

Pauline said...

These are gorgeous, I do love that Chicken stamp - I will have to get that magazine! It looks fab on kraft with the frame, great stuff!

Chrissie said...

Two fabulous card!
I really must use my Craft Stamper rooster!
Thanks once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

Two more fab cards .. love that top one
Lisa x

Carol said...

Both cards are very pretty...just perfect!

Mandi said...

Superb cards, I LOVE the bird on the branches
Terrific
Many thanks
mandi
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Wonderful cards, love the water colouring on the first one it really looks great
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...