Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

DT call at Allsorts


My answer is yes I would love to be.  The DT call is open till 14th June at 6pm. You have to make a specific project just for the DT call, so click on the badge above (or on my sidebar) to go to their blog and find out what you need to do to enter.
At first I was thinking of making a ‘Circle Table Top Card’ but then on Tuesday I was lucky enough to win the gorgeous (and very versatile) Room With A View - 4 Seasons stamp set from Little Claire, it arrived in the post Wednesday morning and as soon as I opened it I decided I wanted to make a little room scene, yet I still wanted it to be a card that would fold up.
So using some scrap paper I had a play. I figured if I used a square instead of a circle and only do one square not four (still with me…lol) then it would look like a little room but would still fold up to be able to post.  Here’s the end result…
IMG_4344
IMG_4345
IMG_4355IMG_4358

I’ve used the stamp set to decorate the inside, doing a bit of paper piecing, a bit of decoupage and some colouring. I’ve also made a little picture frame to hold the sentiment. On the outside I have used anther Little Claire stamp set Room with a View - Dog in a Window and also cut some bunting from patterned paper and stamped letters to spell the word party.
I’ll be back later with my entry for this weeks Less is More challenge, early for me this week, lol!
Item’s: plain card from stash, DP is First Edition Animal Antics, Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad, Balers Twine from Ribbon Girl, Papermania Flower punch, wood beads from stash, sentiment from Hero Arts, ProMarkers, Stickles Glitter Glue and Little Claire stamp sets Room With A View - 4 Seasons and Room with a View - Dog in a Window .

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fabulous card - i love the way it opens to show the inside of the room
Good luck with the call
Lisa x

brenda said...

A really pretty card Lisa and clever disign.

Thank you for joining our DT call adn good luck.

B x

XxJULESxX said...

wow love this card!!! gorgeous little scene!

scotspanda said...

super card, good luck in the dt call :o)

hugs

Amanda xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...