…and a little Whimsy Inspiration.
It’s time for another challenge at PCJ and this time the challenge is Punches and/or Die Cuts.
I have made a circle easel card and used a lot of dies cuts and punches - clouds, flowers, leaves, borders, sentiment and Nesties.
- Image: Gracie from StampArt by Kathryne
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- DP: MME Magazine Freebie (from a few years ago)
- Card: Pink card from a DCWV Mat Stack and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm.
- Ink: Brilliance ‘Graphite Black’
- Dies & Punches: CC Designs Cutters Phlox Flowers, Butterflies and Leaves, Whimsy Notables 1, Memory Box Puffy Clouds, Nesties and a MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Gems, Raffia Lace, Viva Decor Pearl Pen and Stickles Glitter Glue ‘Fruit Punch’
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Dream Valley – Summer Days
- The Corrosive Challenge – Fancy Folds
- Creative Creations Challenge – Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks – Summer Colours
- Papertake Weekly – Die-ing for a Punch
- Passion for ProMarkers – Easel Does It
- Top Tip Tuesday – Spooled Items – Raffia Lace(Tip: If you want to match ribbon or lace to the colour of your project colour it with an alcohol marker)
- Divas by Design – Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter – Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge – L for Lace (hope my raffia lace counts)
- Totally Papercrafts – Lace (hope my raffia lace counts – it’s real not punched lol)
- Fussy and Fancy – More than one fold
- Stampin for the Weekend – Sparkle and Bling (gems and Stickles)
Thanks for stopping by