Just a quick scheduled post as when you read this I will be surrounded by a room of noisy children….my little boy is having the 2nd of his settling in days at pre-school ready for when he starts in September.
A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a guest spot over at Lexis Creations . So here is the card I made for the new challenge using the fabulous Ice Skating Pengy from Fairy Dust Crafts Store.
I wanted to create a little scene so have stayed away from the patterned paper and used some paper tearing to create the snow.
- Image: Ice Skating Pengy
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
- Card: Blue and Aqua Pearl card from Limetree Craft and Joanna Sheen Elegance Ice White 300gsm.
- Stamps: Sentiment – Pink Gem Design
- Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk
- Dies & Punches: Martha Stewart Snowflake punches
- Embellishments: Gems and Stickles Glitter Glue ‘Icicle’
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by