Morning All. We’re up and about early today as we are off to the nurse for Emily’s 3rd set of vaccinations and then this afternoon I’m off to do a bit of shopping, nothing exciting just need some new jeans, something I dislike actually as I can never find any that I like or that fit me.
Anyhoo, it’s time for a new challenge at PCJ and the theme this time is…
We are being sponsored this challenge by the super duper fantastic Saturated Canary. I used a fabulous digi called Summer as I wanted to challenge myself on colouring dark skin and curly hair…
I have used Spectrum Noir Pens to colour the image and as I mentioned it really was a challenge. I am not that happy with the results so I think I am going to watch a few more tutorials on You Tube and then practice some more.
I have taken a bit of everything from the photo as my inspiration, the colours pink and green, the flowers and leaves and I even managed to squeeze in a bit of the background colour.
Papers are all from the First Edition Spring Feast 6x6 pad, the flowers are an MFT Die-Namics die, the leaves are a CC Designs Die, the border is the Martha Stewart Half Daisy punch, buttons, gems, pearls and butterfly brad from my stash, sentiment is from Personal Impressions and the banner was cut by hand.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Stampin with the Dragon – Flowers for Mum
- Alphabet Challenge – G for Glitter and Gems
- Card Makin Mamas – Punches
- Fussy and Fancy – Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend – Button it up
- Totally Gorjuss – Bingo (Pearls, Button and Flowers)
- Crafts & Me – Use a digi
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Favourite Embellishment (Flowers)
- Simon Says Stamp – Flower Power
- Paper Shelter – Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge – My Sentiments Exactly
- Flutterby Wednesdays – Use buttons
- Tuesday Throwdown – Smell the Roses (Flowers)
- Pause Dream Enjoy – Happy Birthday
- Make It Monday - #140
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge – Pretty in pink
- By the Cute and Girly – Flowers
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Blooms and Blossoms
- Forever Friends Challenge Blog – Fortnightly Challenge Pastel Colours & Monthly Anything Goes
- The Cupboard Trilogy – Spring Flowers
Thanks for stopping by