Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Less is More – Week 24 take two

Feeling a little under the weather today (and we have some pretty miserable weather here today) so I have left the housework and had an afternoon catching up with some computer things, getting posts scheduled and entering a few challenges I made things for over the weekend.

I said in my earlier post for this weeks circles challenge at LIM that I had another idea brewing so here it is…

Circle Tree Good Luck Card (3)

Items: White C5 card blank, patterned paper from My Minds Eye, Pink Petticoat Digi image Trendy Trees, Woodware 2” Circle Punch, Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border punch, Whispers Brush Markers and sentiment is computer generated.

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea .. love those cute trees
Lisa x

Chrissie said...

Brewed to perfection!
I love this card, particularly the DP for the trees and the border.
Fab!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

love this, fab bp's and punchwork x

Lynda said...

How lovely and what a fab idea.

Love Lynda xxx

Jenny said...

A great way to use circles and the patterned paper is just perfect for the design :)
Jenny x

Kathyk said...

Splendid idea to make your circles the trees foliage

Kathyk

Viv said...

Such a clever idea to make little trees, well done I love it. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon also :O) Viv xx

GinaA said...

Great little dots that follow the zigzag pattern, like the way you have put it all together with the trees between the borders, FAB card.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Such a lovely card with lots of lovely details great idea.

Marie

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cute! Great use of the circles ... tfs!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Love that paper...and the trees are fabulous! My card

Marlena M. said...

I LOVE THOSE TREES! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...