Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Less is More – Week 22

The challenge this week over at LIM Headquarters is shades of blue and I have been having a right little play with my stamps and inks.  Here’s my first attempt…

IMG_4455

This ones is just lot’s of ink and stamps for the background and then the large snowflake and sentiment have also been embossed. the coloured panel has then been matted onto a white card blank.

Items: 6x6 white card blank, other card from stash, Hero Arts Snowflake Stamp set, VersaColor Inkpads, Versa Magic Inkpads, VersaFine Majestic Blue, WOW Blue Glitter embossing powder and white embossing powder.

PS: Is anyone else watching the Extraordinary Families Programmes on ITV, probably some of the most moving programmes I’ve watched.  As I type I’m watching tonight's episode which is about Sextuplets.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

That's some FAB stamping Lisa, although we do prefer slightly more white space
FAB card nevertheless
Thank you very much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful Christmas card ..love the snowflakes
Lisa x

Angela Weimer said...

Another wonderful card. (sorry I am reading the links backwards)Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Angela

Susan said...

Beautiful...simply beautiful! My Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...