Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

Less is More – Week 21

Phew what a hectic week. Been under the weather with a nasty cold and so much to do. Been busy making cards and a cake for my MIL’s 60th Birthday. I can’t share the cards yet as they are also cards for the DT’s I belong to but when the icing on the cake is dry I’ll pop back to share a pic. Anyhoo I’m here to share the cards I’ve made for this weeks LIM challenge. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I’m just no good at following sketches, I think I focus too much on the sketch and it then squashes Mr Mojo and I dislike most of what I make. Here they are:

IMG_4411IMG_4407IMG_4419IMG_4404

Honest feedback please….I do appreciate it.

We’re off to Portsmouth to the In-Laws tonight so I need to get the packing started, will update the post with supplies later.

Bye for now xxx

5 comments:

  1. they are all lovely but i prefer the two with sentiments, just because of the sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB cards Lisa
    I think I like the snowflakes and the craft daisies the best
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards but favourite is the snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bunch of cards Lisa, I think I like the one on the kraft card best!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i think they are fab... i adore the little japanese dolls
    Lisa x
    my new blog is here -http://mymakesnme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...