Followers

Friday 1 July 2011

Less is More – Week 21

Phew what a hectic week. Been under the weather with a nasty cold and so much to do. Been busy making cards and a cake for my MIL’s 60th Birthday. I can’t share the cards yet as they are also cards for the DT’s I belong to but when the icing on the cake is dry I’ll pop back to share a pic. Anyhoo I’m here to share the cards I’ve made for this weeks LIM challenge. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I’m just no good at following sketches, I think I focus too much on the sketch and it then squashes Mr Mojo and I dislike most of what I make. Here they are:

IMG_4411IMG_4407IMG_4419IMG_4404

Honest feedback please….I do appreciate it.

We’re off to Portsmouth to the In-Laws tonight so I need to get the packing started, will update the post with supplies later.

Bye for now xxx

5 comments:

Debs M said...

they are all lovely but i prefer the two with sentiments, just because of the sentiments x

Mandi said...

FAB cards Lisa
I think I like the snowflakes and the craft daisies the best
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Sue - said...

Lovely cards but favourite is the snowflakes

Chrissie said...

Great bunch of cards Lisa, I think I like the one on the kraft card best!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

well i think they are fab... i adore the little japanese dolls
Lisa x
my new blog is here -http://mymakesnme.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...