Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Less is More - Week 23

I made a really quick and quite cheeky card yesterday for this weeks LIM challenge. It’s One Layer week and Chrissie and Mandi have also challenged us to use legs! I was inspired by Chrissies Teddy card and the idea that the legs can be implicit so I have taken it a step and here’s my card……

IMG_4463

A very simple card…lol and of course you couldn’t get paw prints with out legs!!. I’ve just stamped and added a little Glossy Accents to one of the paw prints.

Items: C6 card blank, VersaFine Vintage Sepia Inkpad, Little Claire Silhouette Dogs stamp set and Glossy Accents.

19 comments:

Jan said...

This is lovely, lol! xx Jan

Kathyk said...

Lateral thinking lovely!!!!

Kathyk

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. fab idea !
Lisa x

Beryl K said...

Great card, great take on the theme
Beryl x

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! This works! Such a fun card.

fatmonica said...

That's a brilliant idea!Great card.

Ang C said...

A very clever card!

Kerry said...

Great take on the challenge, such fun x

GinaA said...

Brilliant idea, love the one highlight.

Chrissie said...

It is a cheeky one.. you took my idea that a teddy has legs and used it a little tongue in cheek.... not sure that paw prints have legs... they might be linked to feet... but legs?... maybe we should put it to the vote!
Thanks so much anyway!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

TAM said...

Brilliant take on this challenge

Lynne said...

Gets my vote. Brilliant idea and fabby card.
Lynne xxx

G Peplow said...

Oh Yes! Excellent, love it, Gay xxx

Mandi said...

Think it's slightly removed for 'legs' but glad it got you thinking 'outside of the box'
Super card!

Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

Lisa, such a clever fun card. xx

Pauline said...

I think it's fab, a brilliant take on the challenge!

Beryl K said...

Hi Lisa, I was brought up in Lyme Regis
Beryl x

Zoechaos said...

Clever! love this XOXO Zoe

Kathyk said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog - we enjoyed our trip to Snazzy's. I had collected my pal (Katie) from her temporary home in Cirencester and headed to Snazzy's and then Sparkle Dreams at Studley Grange. No, I'm not local to Swindon - I'm in Bristol

Kathyk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...