Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #74

We have a fab challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge which is to make a card for ourselves…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Happy Birthday to Me (2)

Now the sort of card I would like to receive myself is a tricky one as I like lot’s of different styles….CAS, Bling, Glitter, Patterned Papers, Stamping, etc, etc. So I combined a little bit of it all and I’m quite please with how it came together.  Do you think it’s a bit early to give it to Husband for him to give back to me on my birthday….it’s not until March?…lol.

Head on over to Critter Sketch Challenge and see what the rest of the DT have been up too.

I’d also like to enter my card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge of Anything goes.

Items: C6 White card blank, white card from stash, Striped Patterned Paper from Paper Cellar, Flower Stamps Hobbycraft own make, Sentiment from Pink Gem, Cupcake stamp from a set by Hero Arts, ProMarkers, Perfect Medium inkpad, Pink Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder, Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue and Onyx Black VersaFine inkpad.

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. who doesn't love a cupcake .. gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...