Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge #72

This post was scheduled for yesterday but naughty Mr Blogger has not been very kind to me of late.  So better late than never here’s the details of this weeks challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge.

We have a sketch for you to follow:

Here’s my take on the sketch:

For any of you that pop by blog on a regular basis you may have noticed a few Christmas cards appearing. I know it’s only July but I’m determined to get them done early this year and not leave it until the last minute which is what usually happens. I bought this little beauty of a stamp at the NEC in March and have been wanting to colour her in for ages. The mage is so gorgeous I thought I would keep the rest of the card as CAS as the sketch allows.

Items: All card Papermill Direct, DP from a Papermania pad, Image from Lili of the Valley, ProMarkers, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Clear Glitter and Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is cute .. love that little image, thik i have it somewhere
Lisa x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Lisa! And bravo for you on getting your Christmas cards done! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. And she is precious! Great coloring job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...