Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

ATC Challenge Blog – Challenge 6

Another fortnight has gone by and it’s time for challenge number 6 over on the ATC Challenge Blog and the theme this week is:

ANYTHING GOES

(Optional Windows or Doors)

As you will see from my ATC below I stuck with Anything Goes, I spent ages searching through all my stamps and couldn’t find anything Windows or Doors that inspired me so I used this cute little tree stamp…

Tree ATC (1)

I’ve had the stamp so long I don’t know the make but for details on how I made this ATC pop over to ATC Challenge Blog and while your there take a look at the fantastic work by the other DT members

Judie is offering another fab prize of Frames by Darkroom Door.

I’d also like to enter my card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge of Anything goes.

Items: Card from stash, Tree Stamp (make unknown), watercolour paints, Twinkling H2O’s, brown fine liner pen, Prima Marketing script stamp, Thatched Straw VersaMagic Inkpad, VersaFine Vintage Sepia Inkpad and Clear embossing powder.

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

well i thin you are looking out of your window or door at the gorgeous view lol. Beautiful tree image
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...