Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

Some more good news.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  We enjoyed a family BBQ in the New Forest today and although tired am feeling nice and relaxed.

On a different note...through the Craftymess forum (link on my sidebar) I have become quite hooked on making ATCs, so imagine my delight when I opened my emails last night to find I have been chosen to join the DT at the new ATC Challenge Blog set up by Judie, Caro and Kim. I'm really chuffed and know it's going to be a hoot as I know a few of the other new DT members through Craftymess and they are a lovely bunch of people.

To celebrate I thought I would share one of my early attempts at an ATC that was made for the March ATC swap run by Kim over on the Craftymess forum:

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a great ATC.. i love that colour and gorgeous ribbon.. well donre on making the DT
Why not link your ATC to the Make it monday Linky party... details on my blog today
Lisa xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A gorgeous ATC Lisa - love the detail on the star and the fab. ribbon.
I found you via Lisa's blog (Mess to Magic) when I spotted your lovely comment about my suggestion of a name for the Van!! Thank you so much. Hugs, Sylvia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...