Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

OMG addictive or what?


I’m taking part in the ATC swaps over on Crafty Mess, and I love it! I’ve not really made proper ATC’s before just things that look a bit like them…lol…where I have tried out techniques to see what I like/what works before using it on a card. Last night I made a start on my ATC’s for the April Swap where the theme is ‘Girly’, one down two more to go, and I can’t wait to make the others later on today.  It’s a great way of using up scraps, trying something new and generally just getting inky and having a play.
Here are some pictures…the quality isn’t great as the light was really bad:
Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are addictive arn't they. Your atc's are lovely xx

Kelly said...

You're off to a great start! I love the dimension on the first one. Great job!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

they are gorjuss hun, well done xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...