Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Less is More...try number two!

It's late and I should be in bed by now and it will be sod's law that my little one will wake up ridiculously early tomorrow morning but I fancied a a hot choccy to relax me and I thought I would quickly share my second attempt at this weeks 'Acetate' challenge over on Less is More. I'm still not sure about my first attempt, but this card is much more me. It came about completely by accident, I wont bore you with the whole story but the flower shape was me using the acetate to glue on top of rather than get my desk messy, so I dipped the gluey piece of acetate in some glitter, added some Swiss Dots Bazzill card as a base, a sentiment, a button  and voila...
Items: Yellow Swiss Dots Bazzill card, scrap of acetate, yellow glitter, PVA glue, sentiment (freebie with a magazine but can't remember which), Stazon black inkpad, button from stash and yellow Copic Spica pen.

9 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Dilema Lisa don't know thich I prefer I do love the acetate flower with the glitter you will have to tell how you did that in detail lol but then I do like your first one too so I think I will sit on the fence as I cannot decide Night night
Jacki xx

Mandi said...

Simple but effective card Lisa
Always the best!
Thanks so much
mandi
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Do you know that highlighting the background with glitter rather than the image itself has created a superb effect... brilliant!
I love this one!
Just fabulous!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

This is fab Lisa - i love the colour and the little bit of sparkle
Lisa x

Suze Bain said...

This one's great too Lisa, love the sparkle. x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Well i` like them both but each is completely different from the other as Mandi say;s simple but effective this one.

Marie

Susan said...

What a great card! Very bright and sunshiny!

Deborah Frings said...

This is such a great effect - really makes the flower stand out. Love the texture on the card too. Brilliant!

Aileen said...

Great sparkle and love the simplicity. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...