Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Less is More - Week 12

Woah, all these Bank Holidays are playing havoc with my inner clock I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Friday and I'm not sure whether I'm coming or going. I'm going to keep this short and sweet today as I have a couple of cards to share (see other post for today). I made this card on Wednesday for my little boy to give his Dad for his birthday on Tuesday but I'm only just getting a chance to post it now and thought I'd better hurry up as I hate to miss a LIM challenge. The recipe this week is 'Off Centre' a bit tricky for me as I love everything central and symmetrical, so here is my take...



I have been having a play with some Fimo to make the little embellishments. It just needs rolling out, cutting into shapes, stamping into to create a pattern, baking and finally a sweep of a Brilliance Inkpad to highlight the pattern. Quite effective if I do say so myself!

Items: 6x6 White card blank, Bazzill Bling Card (can't remember which colour), Papermania Alphabet stickers, rub on from stash, Stickles Stardust, Fimo, an Inkadinkado stamp (sorry can't remember which) and silver Brilliance inkpad.


5 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Super card Lisa, the fimo stars look great. x

Mandi said...

Super card Lisa, those fimo hearts are FAB
Perfect CAS
Thanks so much
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More

Chrissie said...

I guess Mandi meant the stars... they are really rather special, if I thought I could make some like this, I'd be making them tomorrow!
Super card Lisa!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Brenda said...

That's gorgeous Lisa! I love your fimo embellishments!

Vicky Hayes said...

Your fimo stars are beautiful but I also love your sentiment - a lovely way to personalise your card - and the textured card stock you've used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...