Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

Spring

I had such a lovely crafty weekend, got some chores done this morning and whilst Elliot has his afternoon nap thought I would take the opportunity to blog my second Mothers Day card, this time it's the one I made for my Mum.  I've used one of my new LOTV stamps that I picked up at the NEC using the lovely LOTV gift voucher hubby had bought me for my birthday. I really like this image, the beautiful bunch of flowers means it can be used on so many card occasions...

Items: LOTV Rosie Posy Stamp, Sentiment Stamps -Woodware Clear Stamp Set - Family Christmas, DP Docrafts Forever Friends, Pearls and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, green card from stash, tag from Rymans stationers, Brad from Papermania, Butterfly charm from Mei Flower, Lace from local sewing shop, ProMarkers used to colour image, white 6x6 card blank.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - Spring
One Stop Craft Challenge - Spots & Dots
Paper Play - For Mum
Paper Sundaes  - Spring Blossoms
Secret Crafter - Butterflies
My Time to Craft - Mum's the Word
Stampin for the Weekend - For Mum
Creative Inspirations - Mothers Day/Mum
Crafty Calendar - April Showers Bring Forth May Flowers
Sarah Hurley Challenges  - Mum's the Word

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so sweet ,, the yellow is gorgeous Lisa x

Unknown said...

Lovely Card Hun, Love the soft yellow colour combo....Thank You for joining us this week at OSCC!

Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs Kobie - OSCC DT

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation in fab colours hugs Pops x x x

Cor* said...

super cute image. Great layout! Fabby coloring! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful mother's day creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round!

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say -
Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley this week
Lisa x

Laney said...

super card and super image!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations this time, hope to see you again
hugs
laney

CraftyC said...

A very pretty card and I love the colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Ria Maningat-Mojica said...

Beautiful card! Love that touch of lace! Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley!

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm late catching up on commenting, not enough hours in the day! But awww what a sweet card.... So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog!

Jo xxx

Crystal said...

Pretty card, this is one of my favourite images! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Deb said...

Darling image and super lovely colors, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Gorgeous times a zillion! Love the colors and this image--everything! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...