Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter

...to everyone and hope like me you are getting to relax a little (and here in the UK enjoy the glorious weather we are having).  No crafting for me (sad face) as we are visiting both mine and my hubby's parents this weekend but I do have a card to post that I made on Wednesday that I would like to enter into a few challenges. I was in my local Dunelm Mill shopping for house things when I spotted this adorable stamp in their newish craft section, so adorable in fact I used him that very evening to make this card.


I've tried something new for me, which is white on white and apart from the colouring on the image have just accented the card with some punched flowers and pearls (image, pearls and flowers coloured with ProMarkers to co-ordinate). I wanted to add some texture to the white background so the first white panel was made by embossing with a Swiss dots embossing folder and then glittering the dots with Stickles and the second panel was made using by scoring even lines with my Martha Stewart score board and again glittering the embossed lines.
Items:
5x5 white card blank, white card & paper from stash, X-Cut flower punch, pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts, tag from Rymans Stationers, brad from stash, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart score board, ProMarkers, Stardust Stickles and Image and Sentiment Stamp 'Parker the Panda' from the Hels Cuppleditch Trimcraft range.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
My Mums Craft Shop Challenges - All That Glitters
Allsorts - Sketch
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Texture
Totally Gorjuss - No Patterned Paper
Simon Says Stamp - Emboss It
Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Spots & Stripes
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's Celebrate
Passion for ProMarkers - White on White

14 comments:

Debs said...

Super card Lisa - love the embossing for the Spots & Stripes - fab idea!
Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW and Allsorts this week.
Good luck
{{Debs}}

Lisa Jane said...

I love white on white cards - they always look stunning.. and the little cute Panda really pops out.. he is gorgeous .. no wonder you coudn't resist.
Have a great Easter weekend
Lisa x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the Panda is adorable and I love the embossing ,, the way you did the stripes and then glittered them is a brill idea ,the embellies and all the sparkle is fab too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gro said...

Beautiful card, Lisa.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

pinky said...

Such a cutie, love your card. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week:)
Pinky

Amanda R said...

I think he is adorable too and I love the white on white, really makes your image stand out. Thanks for joining in at LCI this week!

oheidia said...

A great card, Lisa! Love the cute panda with the flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:=)

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa.i love your fab embossing and the image is so sweet.
thanks for joining in my WOW theme this week at PFP ;D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

What a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card! :)

Hugs Ida

Karen said...

Lovely card, cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Such a very very cute card! I love pandas--thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes...hope to see you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...