Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog


The Critter Sketch Challenge Blog are having a DT call.  Here is the card I made for my application.  I used an image from Robyn's Fetish and I knew straight away I wanted to try and paper piece the dog and 3D the flowers. To start with I paper pieced the dog on coloured card but he looked flat so I added colouring and shading with my trusty ProMarkers and a a blue copic spica pen for sparkle on his eyes, I also layered up his paws and watering can for a 3D effect but the lighting wasn't great when I took the photo and it doesn't show very well.

Items: Digi Image 'Peter Da Puppy' from Robyn's Fetish, DP My Minds Eyes 'Wild Asparagus' 8x8 paper stack, Sentiment from Pink Gem Designs, Cuttlebug embossing folder, X-Cut flower punch, liquid pearls, ProMarkers, Copic Spica Pens, Spun Sugar and Antique Linen Distress Inkpad, green ribbon from stash, 6x6 white card blank and Go Kreate frilly die.

1 comment:

April said...

ADORABLE...I just love all those flowers around the puppy!!! Thanks so much for trying out for the Critters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...