Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

And another one...

It's the end of the week and a few early mornings with my little boy have caught up with me so I'm off to bed soon but I just wanted to share another card I made. I'm trying to build up a stash of birthday cards for hubby to sell at work, so I've been combining that with doing a few challenges.  This is the sketch I followed for Sketch Saturday:


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees anti-clockwise and here's my card:

Items: 6x6 white card blank, DP from a Love Mat Stack in my stash (sorry can't remember the make), Lili of the Valley stamp, Hobbycraft sentiment stamp, Papermania Gems, Pearl stars from Wild Orchid Crafts, Lace and lace flowers from local sewing shop, Nellies Multi frame dies, nestabilities, ProMarkers, Stickle.s and Copic Spica Pens

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
My Mums Craft Shop Challenges - Anything Goes (also their very first challenge)
Lili of the Valley - Happy Birthday
Totally Gorjuss - Fluffy
Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Celebration
Incy Wincy Designs  - Flower Frenzy
Papertake Weekly - Truly Dimensional
A Spoon Full of Sugar  - All Creatures Great and Small
My Time to Craft - On the Spot
Passion for ProMarkers - Make Your Own Embelishments (hope this qualifies as my flowers were made by cutting up a length up lace and adding a gem to the centre)

14 comments:

fatmonica said...

What a lovelt card.Love the image!

Maya said...

Wonderful card!
Love the DP`s, and the bear is sooo cute!
Thanks for playing with us at SS and PfP,
hugs from Maya

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade embellishments are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

oheidia said...

Love the colours on your card and the image is supercute!

Thank you for joining our challenge at PFP:=)
Hugs from Heidi

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa.i love your fab colours and image and your embellishments are beautiful.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty Lisa - and i love how you cut away the nestie around the flowers
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Pami said...

Hi lisa, what a wonderful card, love the colour and the little stars! Thanks for joining in with us at LCI this week, good luck. Pami x

Gill McCall said...

i love this one - the image is so sweet, the colouring is gorg and the layouts are fabby

Gro said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful card, I love this image! Thanks for playing with us at LCI celebrate challenge!

Nikki said...

What a gorgeous card beautifully colored Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Anita said...

This is so cute. Love that little bear. Thanks for joining us in the LCI Challenge this week.

Chrissie said...

What a cutie, thanks so much for joining in our On the Spot Challenge at My Time to Craft this week.
Chrissie

Kitty said...

Super cute!

Love the dusky pink colours and that lace ribbon is lovely!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS, we hope to see you again soon!

Kitty xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...