Followers

Monday 14 August 2017

Christmas Helper

My Christmas Helper (8)

Afternoon all! When I was poorly at the start of the month I missed the new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs, I’d already coloured the images and they were so cute (and Christmas too) that as soon as I was feeling better I knew I had to get them made into cards.

First up is My Christmas Helper:

My Christmas Helper (6)

I have been practicing with my watercolour pencils again.

Supplies:

  • Image: My Christmas Helper from Crafty Sentiments Designs
  • Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir  AquaBlend Pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
  • DP: DCWV Christmas Stack
  • Card: Green Card, White Card and Watercolour Card 
  • Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set 
  • Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Regal Circle Dies, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies and MFT Stitched Scalloped Border Dies
  • Embellishments: Gems, Doodling, Wooden Candy Cane, Chipboard Heart and Bow

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...