Morning All! I have another sinus infection so I’m taking it a little bit easier and thought I would pop my feet up for half an hour and share some Tiddly-liciousness with you this afternoon
I know we have barely even started Summer here in the UK but I’m already making headway on my Christmas cards.
This little cutie is Pinky Pudding:
And I’ve teamed her with some fabulous Maja Design Papers.
- Image: Pinky Pudding from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers (unless mentioned otherwise)
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8. FS9; Original DP2, DP1, PP2, PP1
- Hair: GB9, GY5, GY4, GY2
- Red: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR10
- Green: DG3, AG3, AG2
- Brown: TN7, TN5, TN3
- Fur: IG3, IG2, IG1
- DP: Maja Design Home for Holidays 6x6 paper
- Card: Red Card, Kraft Card, Neenah Solar White Card, and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Grunge Christmas Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies/Punches: Whimsy Stamps Holly Die and Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Gold Acrylic Paint, Mesh and a Wooden Angel
For more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Tiddly Inkers please hop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.
Thanks for stopping by