Followers

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Full Bloom

Full Bloom (1)

Morning all! I have another card made with the new stamps Crafters Companion are bringing to Hochanda on Thursday.

The stamps are designed by Stacey Barrass and there are two floral sets ‘Perfect Peony’ and ‘Beautiful Bloom’, two sets with birds ‘Little Birdie’ and ‘Find Your Wings’ and two sentiments sets ‘In Full Bloom’ and ‘Better Together’

This is one of the cards I have made with the stamp set ‘Beautiful Bloom’

Full Bloom (4)

I tried a slightly different technique on this one. I inked the stamp using Spectrum Noir AquaMarkers and stamped. I then used a waterbrush to pull the colour in from the stamped lines. It looked pretty but didn’t pop, so I over stamped with black ink and think it looks much better. 

Full Bloom (5)

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

coops said...

So stunning Lisa.Gorgeous flowers and I love the vibrant yellow.xx

Go Sweden 2019 said...

Stunning Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...