Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

Star Player

Football Andy (3)

Morning all. Hubby let me have a cheeky little lie-in this morning so I’m a little late posting Winking smile

Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Boys Birthday’.

Apart from Mr 7 I don’t get to make many little boys cards so this one was quite fun. I’ve used Football Andy:

Football Andy (2)

I dug out the old Whispers Watercolour Markers for this one.

Football Andy (1)

I even found some football embellies lurking in the bottom of a drawer.

Supplies:

  • Image: Football Andy from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Whispers Watercolour Markers
  • Card: Langton Hot Press Watercolour Card
  • DP: Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections Candles & Cake Paper Pad
  • Dies & Punches: MFT Blue Print 14 Dies from Dies to Die For
  • Sentiment: From a magazine freebie
  • Ink: VersFine Onyx Black Inkpad
  • Embellishments: Doodling and Football Embellishments

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card for a little fella. Love the design, layout and doodling too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...