Evening All! I mostly make card just for myself but this evening I have a card to share with you that I made for an order. The only requirements were it was for a Mum who is turning 85 and it had to be A4 size.
I thought that would be a breeze, until I started to make it…..A4 is a large space to fill without everything looking a little lost.
Not knowing what the recipients tastes are, I decided to use some soft and pretty colours
And some pretty flowers too
- Image: Bunny Wishes Trio and Birthday Trio from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- DP: Country Meadow Paper Pad from Lili of the Valley/Nitwit Collections
- Card: Centura Pearl Fresh White Card, Pink Pastel Core’dinations Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Simplicity Lattice Border Punch. Tonic Layering Circle Dies, Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies, MFT Flourish Die and All Occasions Number Dies
- Stamps:Whimsy Stamps (Wonderful Mum) and Woodware
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Pearls, Liquid Pearls, Glitter Glue and Crackle Accents
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by