Evening all. It’s time for some more inspiration with the February new release of Wendy’s fabulous images at All Dressed Up.
I thought a nice pretty girlie card suited this image.
- Image: Some Bunny Loves Me from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir (Original Markers Unless Stated
- Skin: Illustrators TN8, EB, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Bunny/Ears: IG5, IG3, IG1
- Hair: EB8, EB6, Illustrators EB2, EB1
- Dress/Shoes: DP4, DP3, DP2. DP1
- Background: TB3,TB1, GG3, GG1, Blender
- DP: Maja Design
- Card: White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress Inkpad
- Dies & Punches:Whimsy Stamps Nested Hand Stitched Rectangles, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #7 XXL Dies and Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Chipboard Heart Background, Glossy Accents, Gems, Lace, Pearl Trim, Chipboard Heart and Doodling
Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the rest of the new release inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by