Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing some creations using Ribbon or Lace
And for a change I dug out the Inktense pencils for some quick colouring.
I really should make more of this type of card, it turned out so pretty.
- Stamps: Belle Fleur Stamp Set from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Derwent Inktense Pencils
- DP: Belle Fleur Papers
- Card: Green Card, Lilac Card and Hot Pressed Watercolour Card
- Dies & Punches: Small Scalloped Border Punch, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10 XXL Dies and Polkadoodles Flower Bunch Doublet Dies
- Ink & EP: Perfect Medium Inkpad and White and Silver Fine Detail Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Ribbon and Chipboard Sentiment
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.