Morning all. Over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Favourite Colour Combo’. Now ask me this today and I’ll give you one answer and ask me again tomorrow and I’ll likely give you another answer! There are just too many colour combos that I love.
Anything with Kraft is always a favourite though so I’ve used orange and Kraft for this card using Bunny with Daffodil:
Can you tell I’m longing for summer?
- Image: Bunny with Daffodil from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Card: Orange Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: My Minds Eye (very old Magazine freebie)
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamps Nested Hand Stitched Rectangles, an MS Border Punch and an X-Cut Square Punch
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
- Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls and Chipboard Hearts
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by