Followers

Friday 30 December 2016

Frosty the Snowman

Festive Snowman (3)

Morning all and happy Friday! It’s nearly time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, but as you know I’m playing catch up. So before I get to that post I had better share my make from last weeks midway inspiration post.

As always it’s an Anything Goes Challenge, but the team are showing you some Traditional Christmas makes.

For my make today I’ve used the fabulous Festive Christmas Download Collection:

Festive Snowman (4)

I needed a handful of last minute, so very quick to make, and easy to post Christmas Cards. So for this one I layered the papers before printing, used a heart digi embellishment, a sentiment and the pre-coloured snowman. Minimal cutting and sticking was needed, saving me time on a small batch of cards.

Festive Snowman (1)

To add a little depth to the card, I popped on some sparkle to the snowman's hat and scarf and some doodling to highlight the faux paper layers.

Supplies:

  • Digital Elements:Festive Christmas Download Collection printed on White Textured Cardstock
  • Card: Coconut Crush Card from Limetree Crafts
  • Embellishments: Doodling and Clear Wink of Stella

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon with details of our new challenge.

Lisa

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this, great vintage colours

johnny said...

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
Click Here For More Information

Bev said...

I love the way you laid out the papers digitally x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...