Followers

Friday, 2 December 2016

Frosty Penguins

Frosty Penguins (4)

Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for a brand new challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and even though it’s Anything Goes the team are showing Blue creations.

I've gone clean and simple for my card today. I have layered the Frosty Penguins image and sentiment directly over a backing paper from the Frosted Winter Octavia Digital Download and printed onto my alcohol marker card.

Frosty Penguins (3)

I have coloured the image and then added shading around the image for a little depth. 

Frosty Penguins (1)

And just a tough of gesso round the feet to look like snow.

Supplies:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautoful colouring, love this image, gorgeous gorgeous card love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Lisa, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog I would love it if you would leave me a comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...