Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Christmas Season

Christmas Season (3)

Morning All! I feel a bit like a mad headless chicken at the moment, it’s a busy busy week and I’m still getting over this nasty virus.

We had a nativity with Miss 3 yesterday, one with Mr 6 today, all the usual run up to Christmas things and we are having our bedroom refitted! The upstairs of the house is a mess, with boxes and stuff everywhere and us and the kids crammed into two rooms instead of three. It’ll be worth it though when the bedroom looks all pretty Smile

Anyhoo, it’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog. This time we have a fabulous theme of   ‘Anything Goes’!

Here is my card using the sweet Christmas Seasons:

Christmas Season (2)

And dare I say I think I’ve had enough of making Christmas cards now….I enjoy it but  think it’s too much pf a good thing, if you know what I mean!

Christmas Season (1)

I made my own candy cane background with a scoring board and painting in the stripes with some gesso.

Supplies:

  • Image: Christmas Seasons stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card:Green Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: A Hobby Art Stamp set 
  • Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad 
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies
  • Embellishments: Gems

If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Céline said...

absolutly pretty !!!
hugs
céline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...