Evening all, long time no blog! What a month….a sinus infection, a sickness bug hitting our house and then Christmas, and I just haven’t been up to blogging. So I might bore you silly as I have a few posts to catch up on!
The first post is for the current challenge over at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog. The theme is always Anything Goes but you have to use an All Dressed Up image and you still have a couple of weeks left to enter
This card was for my In-Laws and I used Christmas Deer:
Red and blue may not be traditional Christmas colours but it’s definitely one of my favourites.
- Image: Christmas Deer from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Design 6x6 pad
- Card: Vellum, Red Card, Blue Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: MS Snowflake Punch and Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies
- Stamps: Relative Words from Whimsy Stamps and sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- Embellishments: Doodling, Crackle Accents, Pearls, Gems, Liquid Pearls and Ribbon Bow
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to hop over to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog for some more inspiration.