Evening all.It’s that’s time of the month when the fabulous Wendy from All Dressed Up brings us some fabulous new images to play with.
Aren’t they all super adorable? For today’s make I’ve used Christmas Snowglobe:
Thought I would have a play with a different colour combo today.
- Image: Christmas Snowglobe from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Design ‘Home for the Holidays’ from Live and Love Crafts
- Card: Brown Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Layering Square Dies and MS Snowflake Punch
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Pearls, Gem, Jute Strip, Ribbon, Twine, Doodling, Crackle Accents, Wooden Heart and Wycinanka Background Hearts
Please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to see some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by